My Refuge

Psalm 91:1-2

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

English Standard Version (ESV) Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.

His wings are wrapped around me,
embracing me within His shield.
The dark shadows of night
have no dangers that I need to fear
for the Lord stands by my side.

Thousands have fallen
in the battles being waged
and a thousands more will be defeated,
but the one who trusts
will rise up unharmed in their midst.

The Lord
will put His angels in charge of me,
protect my soul from dangers along the road.
I will be in His safe care
as I travel
through the lands
where He has guided me.

My refuge,
my fortress,
my God,
in whom I trust.
Keep me in the safety
of Your wings.





copyright 2017 - Donald P James Jr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus in the Snow

Matthew 19

Have You Not Listened?