Children of the Vine


Sing a song of praise,
the vineyard is mine.
I tend it daily
and it's fruit shall be
abundant,
its goodness
will overflow.

For now,
do not doubt my compassion,
even when I have cause
to anger.
You, my children,
are the branches
and I am the vine.

You wage hatred
among yourselves.
Battle over wars
which are not yours to win.
You scar the beauty
of the plowed field
with Abel's blood.

Sing a song of praise,
for I have not forgotten
the flavor of each grape.
You who are sour,
you who are sweet,
you who are blessed
in my sight.

When the summer is dry
I cry tears of moisture
and when the night is cold
I embrace you to my bosom.
Cling to me,
flourish within the vine,
merge with me,
nurture yourselves on my kindness.

The song you offer,
be it one of praise.
Some offer words to ravage,
others offer lyrics of hate.
Your song,
children of the vine,
must be of love.



copyright 2018 - Donald P James Jr 




Comments

  1. Message of The Lord Jesus Christ Crucified because what comes to man because of the Third World War and the Blessed Virgin Mary confirming what was affirmed in Garabandal
    before. The WARNING of Garabandal is already on October 13th 2018 says the Blessed Virgin Mary for all of you in Her Marian Devotion of Fatima. Wash your robes that My Most Holy Son
    is Coming at His Second Coming.
    Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah.
    Glory to God Almighty and Peace on earth to men who love the Lord. The Third World War is coming before October 18 2018 and it will be caused among others by China, the mistakes
    of communism have spread Sons, says The Lord Jesus Christ because of the Masonry infiltrated in the Vatican.
    Amen, Alleluia, Amen.
    Thank you Lord Eternal and True for giving us another
    message. Glory to God.
    My Most Holy Son Loves you all return to the Eucharist of
    Love that is Christ not too much is left and you forget
    Him.
    Amen, Alleluia, Amen.
    Amen, Amen, Amen.
    Glory to God The Most High in the Heights forever and ever.
    Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus in the Snow

Matthew 19

Have You Not Listened?