Have Mercy


Have mercy on the sinner, Lord.

Embrace the broken soul with Your love.

Have mercy on the multitude that cries out.

I stand in their midst.


Have mercy on the sinner, Lord.

The lost sheep who wandered from Your gaze.

Have mercy on the one who struggles to return.

I am struggling with the briars.


Have mercy on the sinner, Lord.

The one who doesn't know You during the trial.

Have mercy on the ones who deny daily.

I walk the road of denial.


Have mercy on the sinner, Lord.

Even the one who betrays Your blood.

Help us to see the depths of Your forgiveness.

Even when we are wrought with guilt.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus in the Snow

Matthew 19

Daily Bread (Proverbs 30:7-9)

Watch Out for Those

Deep Calls Out to Deep (Psalm 42:7)

Lukewarm

Talents and Gifts

Empty Nets

Embattled Denominations

The Dash