Letters From the Spirit


Last year, about this time, I decided to complete a task I'd been wrestling with for quite a while. My father, known by those who had ever had any involvement with 'The Ministry of the Handicapped' within the Diocese of Norwich as the 'Spirit of God's Gift House' or 'The Spirit of the Handicapped' left behind a collection of letters printed by the ministry in 1981. Early this year, in the Winter months, I started editing those letters. The task is now complete and I have made these letters available in a single collection at Smashwords.com.
Below are the two links to this collection of works
by Donald P James Sr
Share this with all your friends, especially those who ever had any involvement in the ministry or ever stepped foot into God's Gift House or Ave Maria Place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus in the Snow

Matthew 19

Have You Not Listened?