Be Thou

Playing a favorite hymn the other day
and was filled with the inspiration to write this short poem.


Be thou my Holy One.

Be thou the Blessing of my Life.

Be thou my Morning Sun.

Be thou the Giver of all Grace.

Be thou my Light in this World.

Be thou the Foundation of my Soul.

Be thou my Eternal Thought.

Be thou the River of Purest Water. 

Be thou my Undiminished Hope.

Be thou the Voice Answering my Prayer.

Be thou my Comfort in the Raging Storm. 

Be thou the Peaceful Breath in my Solitude.

Be thou my Spirit of Praise.

Be thou the Bread in my Desert. 

Be thou my Focus of Worship.

Be thou the Vine of my Faith.

Be thou my Evening Song.

Be thou my Lord and my Savior.



copyright 2017 - Donald P James Jr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus in the Snow

Matthew 19

Have You Not Listened?