Dwelling (Ezekiel 37:27)

Ezekiel 37:27

My dwelling place shall be with them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
 
English Standard Version (ESV) Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.

God the Father - Cima da Conegliano,

Dwell as You said,
among Your people.
Be our sustenance,
the light that guides us,
the air we breathe.

Come to us,
walk amid the valleys
and mountains
You created
when we were less than dust.

Dwell in our hearts,
places kept tidy and neat,
yet often littered
with gossip
and hatred.

Caress our hearts of stone
into flesh.
Enter into our tents,
allow us a meal to share
and a cup to drink.

Dwell in my home,
elaborate or tiny.
Remind me daily
of Your presence
as I praise You for mine.



copyright 2017 - Donald P James Jr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus in the Snow

Matthew 19

Have You Not Listened?